Digital Media Designer APPLY NOW
RAILS is seeking a Digital Media Designer for marketing assets and campaigns. Candidates should be skilled at graphic design for fashion and/or lifestyle, while also being able to understand and execute digital media marketing and customer acquisition/retention strategies.
- Support Rails' Art/Graphics Team in asset and content creation for E-commerce, digital marketing, social media, seasonal lookbooks, catalogs, marketing and sales collateral, and additional projects as needed
- Create motion graphics for Rails' digital media content
- Work closely with several creative teams across the organization to ensure consistent brand messaging
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within specified guidelines and budget restrictions
- Deliver high quality projects with an elevated aesthetic, and consistently meet submission deadlines
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Proficiency in motion graphics and video editing are an absolute must-have qualification
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Media Design for apparel or lifestyle brands, preferably in the contemporary fashion space
- 1+ year of experience creating best in class social media ads, all formats/placements - Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe programs
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and commitment to ensuring clear and consistent brand storytelling
- Ability to efficiently prioritize a demanding workload
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team