Content Production Coordinator APPLY NOW
Los Angeles Marketing Full time
- Coordinate logistics and bookings for photoshoots including photographers, videographers, models, hair & makeup, any necessary travel, equipment and prop rentals, styling, fittings, schedule, etc.
- Act as point person for all relevant agencies and vendors, often times managing details for multiple shoots at once
- Own and update a seasonal master Excel file with all asset details for use by multiple departments across the organization
- Cross check all styles per season to see what items should be shot/reshot, and manage internal communication between multiple departments to ensure all details are handled appropriately
- Organize and steam samples and styling product in advance of each shoot
- Assist during shoots – maintain order of samples, manage master Excel list of all shot styles with detailed notes on model and styling product, handle catering, etc.
- Clean up post-shoot – assist with breakdown of equipment, organize and put away all samples and styling product, ensure rentals are returned, etc.
- Liaise with vendors and Rails’ Accounting department to ensure billing is accurate and payments are made timely
- Report to Photoshoot and Content Manager and ensure all overall needs are being met to seamlessly execute shoots
- Additional responsibilities as required
- 1-2 years experience assisting in content production
- Apparel background is preferred, and experience in contemporary is a plus
- Candidate must be extremely detail oriented and committed to ensuring accuracy in all tasks
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and confident, with strong ability to alternate between working independently and as a collaborator within teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and intermediate Excel skill level at minimum
- Ability to efficiently prioritize a demanding workload